No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHITE WIG LACE FRONT WHITE WOMENS LACE FRONT WIGS
- USD: 64$
- EUR: €55
- GBP: £46.85
- ZAR: ZAR945.76
- BRL: R$352.51
- Stylish Long White Wig Lace Front
- Great fashion look in minutes
- Protective hairstyle
- The long white wig lets you experiment with your style
- Lace front for a natural hairline and part
- Heat resistant, synthetic fibre allows you to style it at low temperatures
- 26″ (86cm) length
- Middle part
- Adjustable wig cap
- 150% density
- Can be washed
- Cannot be dyed or permed
Buyer Protection Guarantee
Full Refund for item did not received✔
Full exchange for wrong item received✔
Takes 7 to 21 Days before You receive item✔
Free Shipping for purchases above 100 Euro✔
- $5 off over $99, Code: Red67
- $15 off over 159, Code: Red79
- $25 off over 239, Code:Red97
Europe, USA, Canada & Australia for orders above $99 (USD)
Delivery: 7 to 21 days, 4 Days express available on Request for an extra charge. Expect extra Days for any other country
90 Day Buyer Protection. Money-Back Guarantee
White Wig Lace Front
This beautiful long white wig lace front will give you a great style in minutes. The lace front ensures you have a natural looking part and hairline. The length is perfect as it cascades down your back, more flattering than a short wig. The white color is a perfect white wig for black women, colored and white alike. Made from high temperature, heat resistant fibre, the wig allows you to heat style it at low temperatures to create a look that is all you!
How to wear the White Wig Lace Front?
The white wig lace font has an elasticized cap that makes wearing it a breeze. The cap is adjustable, with a strap that fastens near the nape of your neck for a secure fit. The white wig also has combs attached to the inside of the cap that slide into your own hair that keep the wig in place.
Does the White Wig Lace Front come in different sizes?
Yes! The long white wig can come in different sizes. The way your long white wig fits is very important. You need to feel comfortable no matter if you wear your long white wig for an hour or a day!
How do I know my long white wig cap size?
To determine your wig cap size, you will need a tape measure. Take the tape measure and press one end to the centre of your front hairline. Take the length around your head, behind your ear to the nape of your neck, then up behind the other ear and around to your front hairline to meet the other end. That measurement is your head circumference. This number represents your cap size. See chart below for more details.
The average woman head has a circumference of 22.5 inches but heads can be smaller or larger than that. Be sure to measure your head before ordering to ensure a good fit. Our white wig lace front come standard with a medium cap, other sizes can be custom made for an additional fee.
Can the White Wig Lace Front be styled, curled or straightened?
Yes! The long white wig is made from a temperature resistant, synthetic fibre. The curling iron or flat iron MUST be used at low temperature so that the fibre does not melt. Also, remember that just like with real hair, heat damages the fibre which will decrease the life of the long white wig.
How to Care for the Long White Wig?
It is very important to keep a brush or comb in your bag to run through your long white wig regularly to keep it tangle free. Starting at the ends, gently take your comb or brush and pull through the hair, loosening any tangles that may have formed. Work your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the white wig lace front tangle free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the long white wig is not real hair but it is a heat resistant, synthetic fibre. Therefore, it needs to be treated a little differently to your own hair.
After a few wears, you will want wash your long white wig. Washing your lace front wig is as easy as washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
Washing your White Wig Lace Front:
- Gently brush or comb your long white wig so that is tangle free.
- Fill your sink or basin with cool water and add some detergent. (you do not need to use shampoo as it is not human hair).
- Turn your wig inside out.
- Gently rub a small amount of detergent into cap on soiled (sweat, grime) areas.
- Submerge wig into soapy water and gently swish the wig around, trying to keep strands long and tangle free.
- After a few minutes (or when you think it’s clean), lift wig out of the water gently pressing out excess water (do not wring).
- Using running water, rinse the soap from the wig using cool water. Set aside once soapy residue has been removed.
- Empty and clean soap out of sink.
- Get a small amount of fabric softener and apply it to the palm of your hand. In your other hand take your wig and, in long strokes, coat the lengths of the wig with fabric softener. Allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hand. Set aside.
- Leave the fabric softener soon the wig for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the fabric softener from the wig.
- Next, get a wide tooth comb.
- Comb your wig, starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow wig to air dry, away from direct sunlight. A wig stand works well while drying to keep the shape of the wig cap.
- Once dry, you can style the wig if needed with low temperature heat.
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the fibres.
How long will my White Wig Lace Front last?
Your long white wig can last up to 6 months if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle free and clean it not more than once per week. The more you use heat to style the wig, the shorter time it will last.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.