No products in the cart.
Short Bob Wigs 4×4, 8″ 10″ & 14″ Great Value No Shading
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
90$ – 110$
- EUR: €87.17 - €106.54
- GBP: £73.75 - £90.14
- CAD: C$114.95 - C$140.49
- ZAR: ZAR1,457.46 - ZAR1,781.34
- BRL: R$456.42 - R$557.84
- Short Bob wigs 4x4
- Wear it every day, party or a date
- 8" 10" & 14"
- Real Brazilian Hair
- No shading
- Through to length
Customers who bought this item also bought
Short Bob Wigs 8, and 10 inches
Short Bob wigs
It is a Bob wig made with real human hair at a shorter length.
You will love this gorgeous style in your choice of length: 8, 10 inches. This beautiful bob wig is soon to be your favorite. It can be styled whichever way you want to give you great customization options. And, you will have plenty of volumes and bounce from 130 to 180 density.
How to wear Short Bob Wigs?
The Bob Wigs Human Hair has an elasticized cap that makes wearing it a breeze. The cap is adjustable and has a strap that fastens near the nape of your neck for a secure fit. The Bob Wigs also has combs attached to the inside of the cap that slides into your own hair and keeps the wig in place.
Can I Style Short Bob Wigs?
Yes! The Human Hair Lace Front Wig is made from premium quality Brazilian Human Hair. You can style, shape, and design it how you want.
How to care for your short bob wig?
It is very important to keep your Lace Front Wigs tangle-free. Keep a brush handy for regular use. Use your brush or a wide-tooth comb, starting at the ends, gently run it through working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle-free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the lace front wig tangle-free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the bob wigs human hair is REAL hair. Therefore, treat it gently just like your own hair.
Care Tips for Bob Wigs
When human hair is no longer attached to the scalp, the hair has a tendency to dry out. The best way to combat this is to use a small amount of hair oil after detangling. Gently rub the hair oil onto the lengths being gentle. Start with a little oil and you can add more as needed.
This will hydrate the hair and help keep it looking shiny and healthy.
After a few years, you will want to wash your Bob Wigs Human Hair. Washing your lace front wigs is as easy as washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
How to wash Short Bob Wigs?
Apply Shampoo to Your straight lace front wigs
- Use a wide-tooth comb and gently comb your lace front wig so that it is tangle-free.
- Fill your sink or basin with cool water and add a small amount of gentle shampoo.
- Turn your wig inside out.
- Gently rub a small amount of shampoo into the cap on soiled (sweat, grime) areas.
- Submerge wig into soapy water. Gently swish the wig around, and try to keep strands tangle-free.
- After a few minutes (or when you think it’s clean), lift wig out of the water gently pressing out excess water (do not wring).
- Using running water, rinse the soap from the wig using cool water. Set aside once soapy residue has been removed.
- Empty and clean soap out of the sink.
A Bob wig Needs Conditioner
Your 7 steps to condition Your lace front Wigs
- Get a small amount of conditioner and apply it to the palm of your hand. In your other hand take your wig and, in long strokes, coat the lengths of the wig with conditioner. Allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hand. Set aside.
- Leave the conditioner on the wig for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the conditioner from the wig in cool water.
- Next, use your wide tooth comb to comb your wig. Starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle-free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow the wig to air dry, but keep away from direct sunlight. A wig stand works well while trying to keep the shape of the wig cap.
- Avoid blow-drying or another heat styling.
- Once dry, add a small amount of hair oil as needed.
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the hair.
How long will my Short Bob Wigs last?
Your short wig can last up to 2 years if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle-free, and clean it not more than once per week. The more you use heat to style the wig, the shorter time it will last. The more gentle you are, and the more attention you pay the wig, the longer it will last!
|Length ( 150 Density 4x4)|| |
8 inches, 10 inches, 14"
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.