NB: We only sell Loose Wave 100% Virgin Brazilian Remy Human Hair Extensions.
See the answer at the end of this page. Check below the brief description of the items you have selected.
Choose your hair color below wisely.
NB: Depending on the device you are using, the visual aspect of hair color and material will have minor differences.
Here is our Length reference
What are Remy Hair Extensions?
Remy hair is simply hair that collectors of human hair have taken extra handling care when storing and packing
hair strands. That is, to make sure the alignment of hair cuticles run in the same direction. This extra handling care makes the hair extension to be the highest quality. We sell Remy Class Human Hair only.
How to take care of Loose Wave Remy Hair weave or weft ?
See instructions below, applicable only for human hair extensions.
The maintenance and care of human hair extensions are the same as the care of your own natural hair.
* Take out or remove the extensions from your hair
* Gently remove all knots and tangles from your extensions by using a wide tooth comb
* Wet the hair with lukewarm water and gradually start combing as you moisten the hair.
* Continue gently combing gradually from ends to the top of the hair strands.
* Use sulfate free shampoo and wash the hair from top toward ends
* Apply a good conditioner, preferably a lightweight one. Use slightly more conditioner on the ends of hair and less toward the top.
* Leave the conditioner on the extensions for 5 minutes before rinsing in lukewarm water. Rinse until water runs clear.
* Wrap hair in a towel and gently press to remove the excess of water.
* Using a wide-tooth comb, starting at the ends of the hair strands and working up, comb the extensions and air dry. Natural drying is preferable. When it goes to washing It is the same process of maintenance even when the
extensions are attached to your own hair.