No products in the cart.
Long White Wig Lace Front 26 inch Great Length for Amazing Hairstyle
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- EUR: €63
- GBP: £53.11
- CAD: C$82.64
- ZAR: ZAR1,064.89
- BRL: R$330.78
- Stylish Long White Wig Lace Front
- Great fashion look in minutes
- Protective hairstyle
- The long white wig lets you experiment with your style
- Lace front for a natural hairline and part
- Heat resistant, synthetic fiber allows you to style it at low temperatures
- 26″ (86cm) length
- Middle part
- Adjustable wig cap
- 150% density
- Can be washed
- Cannot be dyed or permed
Long White Wig Lace Front (26 inch)
This beautiful long white wig lace front will give you a great style in minutes. The lace front ensures you have a natural-looking part and hairline. The length is perfect as it cascades down your back, more flattering than a short wig. The white color is a perfect white wig for black women, colored and white alike. Made from high temperature, heat resistant fiber, the wig allows you to heat style it at low temperatures to create a look that is all you!
How to wear the Long White Wig Lace Front?
The white wig lace font has an elasticized cap that makes wearing it a breeze. The cap is adjustable, with a strap that fastens near the nape of your neck for a secure fit. The white wig also has combs attached to the inside of the cap that slides into your own hair that keep the wig in place.
Does the White Wig Lace Front come in different sizes?
Yes! The long white wig can come in different sizes. The way your long white wig fits is very important. You need to feel comfortable no matter if you wear your long white wig for an hour or a day!
How do I know my long white wig capsize?
To determine your wig capsize, you will need a tape measure. Take the tape measure and press one end to the center of your front hairline. Take the length around your head, behind your ear to the nape of your neck, then up behind the other ear and around to your front hairline to meet the other end. That measurement is your head circumference. This number represents your capsize. See the chart below for more details.
The average woman’s head has a circumference of 22.5 inches but heads can be smaller or larger than that. Be sure to measure your head before ordering to ensure a good fit. Our white wig lace front comes standard with a medium cap, other sizes can be custom made for an additional fee.
Can the White Wig Lace Front be styled, curled, or straightened?
Yes! The long white wig is made from a temperature-resistant, synthetic fiber. The curling iron or flat iron MUST be used at a low temperature so that the fiber does not melt. Also, remember that just like with real hair, heat damages the fiber which will decrease the life of the long white wig.
How to Care for the Long White Wig?
It is very important to keep a brush or comb in your bag to run through your long white wig regularly to keep it tangle-free. Starting at the ends, gently take your comb or brush and pull through the hair, l
oosening any tangles that may have formed. Work your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle-free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the white wig lace front tangle-free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the long white wig is not real hair but it is a heat-resistant, synthetic fiber. Therefore, it needs to be treated a little differently to your own hair.
After a few years, you will want to wash your long white wig. Washing your lace front wig is as easy as washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
Washing your Long White Wig Lace Front:
- Gently brush or comb your long white wig so that is tangle-free.
- Fill your sink or basin with cool water and add some detergent. (you do not need to use shampoo as it is not human hair).
- Turn your wig inside out.
- Gently rub a small amount of detergent into the cap on soiled (sweat, grime) areas.
- Submerge the wig into the soapy water and gently swish the wig around, trying to keep strands long and tangle free.
- After a few minutes (or when you think it’s clean), lift the wig out of the water gently pressing out excess water (do not wring).
- Using running water, rinse the soap from the wig using cool water. Set aside once soapy residue has been removed.
- Empty and clean soap out of the sink.
- Get a small amount of fabric softener and apply it to the palm of your hand. On the other hand, take your wig and, in long strokes, coat the lengths of the wig with a fabric softener.
- Allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hand. Set aside.
- Leave the fabric softener soon the wig for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the fabric softener from the wig.
- Next, get a wide-tooth comb.
- Comb your wig, starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle-free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow the wig to air dry, away from direct sunlight. A wig stand works well while trying to keep the shape of the wig cap.
- Once dry, you can style the wig if needed with low-temperature heat.
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the fibers.
How long will my Long White Wig Lace Front last?
Your long white wig can last up to 6 months if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle-free and clean it not more than once per week. The more you use heat to style the wig, the shorter time it will last.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.