Lace Frontal Curly
Lace Frontal Closure Ear to Ear
This Lace Frontal Curly Can Make Your Style Look Gorgeous and Super natural. Do you want more versatility with your sew in? To be able to change up your part from middle to left side to right side as you please? The Lace frontal gives you the ability to do all this plus you can choose to have no leave out!
Free Part, premium quality, human hair lace frontal closure ear to ear. Soft, tangle and shed free, the perfect finishing piece for your weave.
What are the use of Curly Lace Frontals?
Human Hair Lace Frontal Curly Closure ear to ear pieces are used to close your weave, wefts or the tracks of extensions. Our lace frontals are perfect for balding and thinning hair at the crown or just use it as a protective style to avoid leaving any hair out with a full head weave.
Lace Frontal Curly gives instant volume, length and style to thinning hair In just minutes . These hairpieces are made from Human Hair. When properly used, the result you get is beautiful and natural looking. Lace frontals are easy to install, easy to maintain and can be glued or sewn in your head.
See reference length
Can I Style a Curly Lace Frontal?
Yes! The Lace Frontal closure ear to ear with Baby Hair is made from premium quality Brazilian Human Hair. You can style, shape, and design it how you want.
How to care for your Lace Frontal?
It is very important to keep your Curly Lace Frontal tangle free. Keep a brush handy for regular use. Use your brush or a wide tooth comb, starting at the ends, gently run it through working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the hair tangle free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the lace frontal is REAL hair. Therefore, treat it gently just like your own hair.
Care Tips for Human Hair Lace Frontal Closure Ear to Ear
When human hair is no longer attached to the scalp, the hair has a tendency to dry out. The best way to combat this is to use a small amount of hair oil after detangling. Gently rub the hair oil onto the lengths being gentle. Start with a little oil and you can add more as needed.
This will hydrate the hair and help keep it looking shiny and healthy.
After 10 days, 2 weeks or whenever it feels dirty, you will want wash your lace frontal. You don’t want to wash too frequently as it will reduce the lifespan of your hair. Washing your sew in takes a little more care than washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
How to wash your Lace Frontal Curly Sew In? Your Lace Frontal
What will I need to wash my sew in?
- Gentle shampoo
- Moisturising conditioner
- Olive oil or hair oil
- Towel (micro fibre is best)
- spray bottle (optional)
Preparing to Wash Your Sew In:
- Use your fingers and gently comb your hair. Starting at the ends and working your way up, gently run it through working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion.
- Prepare a spray bottle with 1 part shampoo to 2 parts water. Shake to ensure a good mix. This is OPTiONAL, you can use undiluted shampoo if you find that easier.
Apply Shampoo to Your lace frontal curly sew in
- In the shower (this is the easiest place to keep tangles to a minimum), saturate your hair with luke warm water.
- Once saturated, get your shampoo spray bottle and spray onto and beneath each cornrow getting to the scalp OR get a small amount of shampoo and apply to the scalp.
- Using your fingertips (avoid using nails as they will irritate the scalp), in small gentle motions massage the shampoo into the scalp to remove dirt and grime build up. Do not use big circular motions as this will tangle the hair, you need to avoid tangling the hair.
- Rinse out shampoo until water runs clear.
- Repeat as desired.
- Gently press out excess water (do not wring).
Lace Fontal Closure Ear to Ear Needs Conditioner
Your 4 steps to condition Your sew in
- Get a small amount of moisturizing conditioner and apply it to the lengths of the hair. Avoid the scalp and the cornrows. In long strokes, coat the lengths of the hair with conditioner. Using your fingers, allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hands detangling as you go.
- Leave the conditioner on the hair for 5 minutes to allow it to penetrate.
- Rinse the conditioner from the hair in cool water.
- Gently press water from hair, do not wring.
Your 5 steps after washing to ensure hair care
- With your towel, gently pat the hair dry. DO NOT RUB as we do not want t create tangles.
- Next, use your fingers. Starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow hair to air dry, but keep away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid blow drying or other heat styling.
- Once dry, add a small amount of hair oil as needed. If you have a dry scalp, use a small amount of oil to keep it hydrated
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the hair. NEVER use a brush on curly hair as it will ruin the curl pattern and create frizz.
How long will my Lace Frontal Curly last?
Your lace frontal closure ear to ear can last up to a year if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle free, and clean it not more than once per week. The more you use heat to style the lace frontal, the shorter time it will last. The more gentle you are, and the more attention you pay the frontal, the longer it will last!