Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
Quality Human Hair Wigs
Beautiful Brazilian Hair in this exquisitely Human Hair Lace Front Wigs. Features a pre plucked hairline with baby hair for a natural hairline and bleached knots. Soft hair that you can style as you please, no split ends. The knots have been bleached and there is baby hair around the pre plucked natural hairline. Style as you desire.
Lace Front wigs for black women, and white women and everyone who loves a great quality style.
You will love this gorgeous style in lengths from 12 inches to 26 inches. Dying this quality lace front wig to your favorite color, and styling it whichever way you want give you great customization options. And, you will have plenty of volume and bounce with 150% density.
How to wear Human Hair Lace Front Wigs?
The lace front human hair wigs has an elasticized cap that makes wearing it a breeze. The cap is adjustable, and has a strap that fastens near the nape of your neck for a secure fit. Straight Human Hair Lace Front Wigs also has combs attached to the inside of the cap that slide into your own hair and keep the wig in placeHuman Hair Lace Front Wigs come in different sizes?
Yes! The Straight Lace Front Wig with Baby Hair comes in different sizes. The way your lace front wigs fits is very important and you need to feel comfortable no matter if you wear your full lace wigs for an hour or a day!
How do I know my Lace Front Human Hair Wig cap size?
To determine your wig cap size, you will need a tape measure. Take the tape measure and press one end to the centre of your front hairline. Take the length around your head, behind your ear to the nape of your neck, then up behind the other ear and around to your front hairline to meet the other end. That measurement is your head circumference and this number represents your cap size. See chart below for more details.
Be sure to measure your head before ordering to ensure a good fit. Our curly wigs come standard with a medium cap, but other sizes can be custom made for an additional fee.
The average woman head has a circumference of 22.5 inches but heads can be smaller or larger than that. Be sure to measure your head before ordering to ensure a good fit. Our Lace Front Human Hair Wigs come standard with a medium cap, other sizes can be custom made for an additional fee.
Can I Style Lace Front Human Hair Wigs?
Yes! The Full Straight Human Hair Lace Front Wig is made from premium quality Brazilian Human Hair. You can style, shape, and design it how you want.
How to care for your Lace Front Human Hair Wig?
It is very important to keep your Lace Front Wigs tangle free. Keep a brush handy for regular use. Use your brush or a wide tooth comb, starting at the ends, gently run it through working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the lace front wig tangle free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the lace front wigs is REAL hair. Therefore, treat it gently just like your own hair.
Care Tips for Human Hair Wigs
When human hair is no longer attached to the scalp, the hair has a tendency to dry out. The best way to combat this is to use a small amount of hair oil after detangling. Gently rub the hair oil onto the lengths being gentle. Start with a little oil and you can add more as needed.
This will hydrate the hair and help keep it looking shiny and healthy.
After a few wears, you will want wash your full lace human hair wig. Washing your full lace wigs is as easy as washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
How to wash Wigs? Your Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
Apply Shampoo to Your straight lace front wigs
- Use a wide tooth comb and gently comb your lace front wig so that is tangle free.
- Fill your sink or basin with cool water and add a small amount of gentle shampoo.
- Turn your wig inside out.
- Gently rub a small amount of shampoo into cap on soiled (sweat, grime) areas.
- Submerge wig into soapy water. Gently swish the wig around, and try to keep strands tangle free.
- After a few minutes (or when you think it’s clean), lift wig out of the water gently pressing out excess water (do not wring).
- Using running water, rinse the soap from the wig using cool water. Set aside once soapy residue has been removed.
- Empty and clean soap out of sink.
Human Hair Lace Front Wig Needs Conditioner
Your 7 steps to condition Your lace front Wigs
- Get a small amount of conditioner and apply it to the palm of your hand. In your other hand take your wig and, in long strokes, coat the lengths of the wig with conditioner. Allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hand. Set aside.
- Leave the conditioner on the wig for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the conditioner from the wig in cool water.
- Next, use your wide tooth comb to comb your wig. Starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow wig to air dry, but keep away from direct sunlight. A wig stand works well while drying to keep the shape of the wig cap.
- Avoid blow drying or other heat styling.
- Once dry, add a small amount of hair oil as needed.
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the hair.
How long will my Human Hair Lace Front Wig last?
Your lace front wig can last up to 3 years if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle free, and clean it not more than once per week. The more you use heat to style the wig, the shorter time it will last. The more gentle you are, and the more attention you pay the wig, the longer it will last!