Full Lace Wigs With Baby Hair
Silky Straight Brazilian Human Hair Full Lace Wig
This gorgeous full lace wigs with baby hair is made with beautiful grade 10A Brazilian human hair which is soft and luxurious, no split ends, no dry hair. The knots have been bleached and there is baby hair around the pre-plucked natural hairline. Style as you desire.
Full Lace wigs for black women, and white women and everyone who loves a great quality style.
You will love this gorgeous style in lengths from 14 inches to 24 inches. Dying this quality full lace wig to your favorite color, and styling it whichever way you won’t give you great customization options. And, you will have plenty of volumes and bounce with 150% density.
How to wear the Full Lace Wig with Baby Hair?
The full lace human hair wig has an elasticized cap that makes wearing it a breeze. The cap is adjustable and has a strap that fastens near the nape of your neck for a secure fit. Full lace wigs also have combs attached to the inside of the cap that slides into your own hair and keeps the wig in place.
Does the Full Lace Wig come in different sizes?
Yes! The Full Lace Wig with Baby Hair comes in different sizes. The way your full lace wigs fit is very important and you need to feel comfortable no matter if you wear your full lace wigs for an hour or a day!
How do I know my Full Lace Human Hair Wig capsize?
To determine your wig capsize, you will need a tape measure. Take the tape measure and press one end to the center of your front hairline. Take the length around your head, behind your ear to the nape of your neck, then up behind the other ear, and around to your front hairline to meet the other end. That measurement is your head circumference and this number represents your capsize. See the chart below for more details.
Be sure to measure your head before ordering to ensure a good fit. Our curly wigs come standard with a medium cap, but other sizes can be custom made for an additional fee.
The average woman head has a circumference of 22.5 inches but heads can be smaller or larger than that. Be sure to measure your head before ordering to ensure a good fit. Our Full Lace Human Hair Wigs come standard with a medium cap, other sizes can be custom made for an additional fee.
Can I Style Full Lace Wigs?
Yes! The Full Lace Wig with Baby Hair is made from premium quality Brazilian Human Hair. You can style, shape, and design it how you want.
How to care for your Full Lace Wigs?
It is very important to keep your Full Lace Wigs tangle-free. Keep a brush handy for regular use. Use your brush or a wide-tooth comb, starting at the ends, gently run it through working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle-free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the full lace wig tangle-free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the full lace wigs is REAL hair. Therefore, treat it gently just like your own hair.
Care Tips for Human Hair Wigs
When human hair is no longer attached to the scalp, the hair has a tendency to dry out. The best way to combat this is to use a small amount of hair oil after detangling. Gently rub the hair oil onto the lengths being gentle. Start with a little oil and you can add more as needed.
This will hydrate the hair and help keep it looking shiny and healthy.
After a few years, you will want to wash your full lace human hair wig. Washing your full lace wigs is as easy as washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
How to wash Wigs? Your Full Lace Wig Human Hair
Apply Shampoo to Your full lace Human Hair wig
- Use a wide-tooth comb and gently comb your full lace wig so that is tangle-free.
- Fill your sink or basin with cool water and add a small amount of gentle shampoo.
- Turn your wig inside out.
- Gently rub a small amount of shampoo into the cap on soiled (sweat, grime) areas.
- Submerge wig into soapy water. Gently swish the wig around, and try to keep strands tangle-free.
- After a few minutes (or when you think it’s clean), lift wig out of the water gently pressing out excess water (do not wring).
- Using running water, rinse the soap from the wig using cool water. Set aside once soapy residue has been removed.
- Empty and clean soap out of the sink.
Full Lace Wig with Baby Hair Needs Conditioner
Your 7 steps to condition Your full lace Wigs
- Get a small amount of conditioner and apply it to the palm of your hand. In your other hand take your wig and, in long strokes, coat the lengths of the wig with conditioner. Allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hand. Set aside.
- Leave the conditioner on the wig for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the conditioner from the wig in cool water.
- Next, use your wide tooth comb to comb your wig. Starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle-free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow the wig to air dry, but keep away from direct sunlight. A wig stand works well while trying to keep the shape of the wig cap.
- Avoid blow-drying or another heat styling.
- Once dry, add a small amount of hair oil as needed.
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the hair.
How long will my Full Lace Wig Human Hair last?
Your full lace wig can last up to 3 years if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle-free, and clean it not more than once per week. The more you use heat to style the wig, the shorter time it will last. The more gentle you are, and the more attention you pay the wig, the longer it will last!