Cosplay Wigs Cheap
Fun and fashionable cosplay wigs cheap with this brightly colored ombre wig. The cut is asymmetrical, longer at the front than at the back and has black roots and bright colored hair lengths. The wig frames your face and grazes your shoulders. Available colours: blue, pink, red, purple and brown. Other colours may be available upon request.
Can the Cosplay Wigs Cheap be styled, curled or straightened?
No. The ombre bob wig is made from synthetic fibre. The heat from a curling iron or flat iron will melt the fibre and ruin the wig.
How to Care Ombre Bob Wig?
It is very important to keep a brush or comb in your bag to run through your cosplay wigs cheap regularly to keep it tangle free. Starting at the ends, gently take your comb or brush and pull through the hair, loosening any tangles that may have formed. Work your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the ombre bob wig tangle free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the cosplay wigs cheap is not real hair but it is synthetic fibre. Therefore, it needs to be treated a little differently to your own hair.
After a few wears, you will want wash your ombre bob wig. Washing your cosplay wig is as easy as washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
Washing Your Cosplay Wig
- Gently brush or comb your bob ombre wig so that is tangle free.
- Fill your sink or basin with cool water and add some detergent. (you do not need to use shampoo as it is not human hair).
- Turn your wig inside out.
- Gently rub a small amount of detergent into cap on soiled (sweat, grime) areas.
- Submerge wig into soapy water and gently swish the wig around, trying to keep strands long and tangle free.
- After a few minutes (or when you think it’s clean), lift wig out of the water gently pressing out excess water (do not wring).
- Using running water, rinse the soap from the wig using cool water. Set aside once soapy residue has been removed.
- Empty and clean soap out of sink.
- Get a small amount of fabric softener and apply it to the palm of your hand. In your other hand take your wig and, in long strokes, coat the lengths of the wig with fabric softener. Allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hand. Set aside.
- Leave the fabric softener soon the wig for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the fabric softener from the wig.
- Next, get a wide tooth comb.
- Comb your wig, starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow wig to air dry, away from direct sunlight. A wig stand works well while drying to keep the shape of the wig cap.
- Once dry, you can style the wig if needed with low temperature heat.
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the fibres.
How long will my Cosplay Wigs Cheap last?
Your ombre wig can last up to 6 months if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle free and clean it not more than once per week.