Two tone OMBRE color are available in stock in 5 color choices only: 1B/27, 1B/Burgundy, 1B/Red and 1B/Purple and iB/Blue
OTHER OMBRE COLOR ARE PROCESSED BY CLIENT REQUEST ONLY
And it will take 7 days to process the order with $20 extra charge base on regular price.
Choose your hair color below wisely.
NB: Depending on the device you are using, the visual aspect of hair color and material will have minor differences.
Here is our Length reference
Are these Body Wave Remy Hair Weaves the same as Virgin Hair Extensions?
NO: these are Virgin Remy Hair Extensions that have gone through a coloring process. Therefore, they are no longer qualified to be called virgin hair extensions BUT they are Remy Human Hair Extensions made in weft or weaves.
What are Remy Hair Extensions?
Remy Hair is simply hair extensions that collectors of human hair have taken extra handling care when storing and packing the hair strands. That is, to make sure the alignment of hair cuticles run in the same direction. This extra handling care makes the hair extension to be the highest quality. We sell Remy Class Human Hair only.
How to attach Remy Human Hair Extensions weaves?
The best method of fitting is done by sewing and braiding the extensions to your head using thread and a needle.
Check our video demonstration.
Can Remy Hair Extensions weave damage my hair ?
No. With the choice of quality hair, properly fitted and good maintenance you will not have any damage to your own hair. Sewing or braiding human hair weave extensions is the safest method available.
How to take care of Straight Remy Hair weave or weft ?
See instructions below, applicable only for human hair extensions
The maintenance and care of human hair extensions is the same as the care of your own natural hair.
* Take out or remove the extensions from your hair
* Using a wide tooth comb, remove all the knots and tangles from your hair extensions
* Wet the hair with lukewarm water and gradually start gently combing as you moisten the hair.
* Continue gently combing gradually from ends of your hair extensions to the top of the hair strands.
* Use sulfate free shampoo and gently wash the hair from top toward ends
* Apply a good conditioner, preferably lightweight one. Use slightly more on the ends of hair and less toward the top.
* Wait five minutes before rinsing the conditioner from your hair extensions. Rinse until the water runs clear.
* Wrap hair in a towel and gently press to remove the excess of water.
*Using a wide tooth comb, gently comb hair extensions starting at the ends of the hair and moving toward the top. Leave hair to air dry. Natural drying is preferable. When it goes to washing, it is the same process of maintenance even when the extensions are attached to your own hair.