No products in the cart.
BLACK BOB WIG WITH BANGS (Synthetic Fiber)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
36$ – 55$
- EUR: €34.32 - €52.45
- GBP: £29.55 - £45.17
- CAD: C$46.32 - C$70.79
- ZAR: ZAR585.50 - ZAR894.84
- BRL: R$187.08 - R$285.93
- Stylish Black Bob Wig with Bangs
- Perfect for your Beauty
- Protective hairstyle
- Great to Wear for a Party or a date
- Synthetic fiber
- 12″ (40cm) length
- Adjustable wig cap
- 150% density
- Can be washed
- Cannot be dyed or permed or colored
Black Bob Wig with Bangs
Classic styling with this black bob wig with bangs. The length is perfect as it grazes your shoulders, more flattering than a short bob wig. The blunt cut bob wig is a perfect bob wig for black women, colored and white alike. The easy style in minutes.
How to wear the Black Bob Wig with Bangs?
The black bob wig with bangs has an elasticized cap that makes wearing it a breeze. The cap is adjustable, with a strap that fastens near the nape of your neck for a secure fit. The bob wig also has combs attached to the inside of the cap that slide into your own hair that keep the wig in place.
Does the Black Bob Wig with Bangs come in different sizes?
Yes! The blunt-cut bob wig can come in different sizes. The way your bob wig fits is very important. You need to feel comfortable no matter if you wear your bob wig for an hour or a day!
How do I know my Black Bob Wig with Bangs capsize?
To determine your wig capsize, you will need a tape measure. Take the tape measure and press one end to the center of your front hairline. Take the length around your head, behind your ear to the nape of your neck, then up behind the other ear, and around to your front hairline to meet the other end. That measurement is your head circumference. This number represents your capsize. See chart below for more details.
The average woman’s head has a circumference of 22.5 inches but heads can be smaller or larger than that. Be sure to measure your head before ordering to ensure a good fit. Our bob wigs come standard with a medium cap, other sizes can be custom made for an additional fee.
Can the Black Bob Wig with Bangs be styled, curled, or straightened?
No. The ombre bob wig is made from synthetic fiber. The heat will cause the fiber to melt and ruin the bob wig.
How to Care for the Black Bob Wig with Bangs?
It is very important to keep a brush or comb in your bag to run through your bob wig regularly to keep it tangle-free. Starting at the ends, gently take your comb or brush and pull through the hair, loosening any tangles that may have formed. Work your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and can do tangle-free strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. This keeps the bob wig tangle-free and loosens any dirt.
It is important to note that the black bob wig with bangs is not real hair but it is synthetic fiber. Therefore, it needs to be treated a little differently to your own hair.
After a few years, you will want to wash your black bob wig with bangs. Washing your bob wig is as easy as washing your own hair. Just follow the steps below:
Washing your Black Bob Wig with Bangs
- Gently brush or comb your bob ombre wig so that is tangle-free.
- Fill your sink or basin with cool water and add some detergent. (you do not need to use shampoo as it is not human hair).
- Turn your wig inside out.
- Gently rub a small amount of detergent into the cap on soiled (sweat, grime) areas.
- Submerge wig into the soapy water and gently swish the wig around, trying to keep strands long and tangle-free.
- After a few minutes (or when you think it’s clean), lift the wig out of the water gently pressing out excess water (do not wring).
- Using running water, rinse the soap from the wig using cool water. Set aside once soapy residue has been removed.
- Empty and clean soap out of the sink.
- Get a small amount of fabric softener and apply it to the palm of your hand. On the other hand take your wig and, in long strokes, coat the lengths of the wig with fabric softener. Allow the lengths to be coated as they slide through your hand. Set aside.
- Leave the fabric softener soon the wig for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the fabric softener from the wig.
- Next, get a wide-tooth comb.
- Comb your wig, starting at the ends and working your way up the lengths of the hair until you reach the roots and make long strokes from root to tip, ensuring you are always going in a downwards motion. Continue until the wig is tangle-free. Be gentle and do not tug on the hair. Comb into style.
- Allow wig to air dry, away from direct sunlight. A wig stand works well while trying to keep the shape of the wig cap.
- Once dry, shake and comb or brush the wig to style.
N.B. Never use hot water as hot water will destroy the fibers.
How long will my Black Bob Wig with Bangs last?
Your bob wig can last up to 6 months if treated gently and well maintained. Be sure to keep it tangle-free and clean it not more than once per week.
8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.